7.5" diff wanted

turbotest

I am in the So. Cal area and I am looking for a 7.5" diff for a g-body with 3.08 gears. Anyone want to point me in the right direction?

Damn :mad: thats too bad....
Does anyone know where i could get one beside a u-pull-it yard?

contact Brent little AKA vadersv6 from this board, he is in lake forest and if i am right he may still have the one we pulled from his car laying around, he may give you a really good deal..

TTT
Anyone know any good yards in the southern CA area where i could find what i am looking for?
Or know any good shops that would work on differentials, maybe swap some gears on mine and replace the wobbly axle?
Thanks...

TTT
Anyone know any good yards in the southern CA area where i could find what i am looking for?
Or know any good shops that would work on differentials, maybe swap some gears on mine and replace the wobbly axle?
Thanks...

Ecology in Santa Fe Springs. Its off Imperial Hwy. The place is pretty big!!!

There is one in Stanton, I believe its off of Beach Blvd. That yard is pretty small, but I do recall they have a good assortment of GM products.

Hope this helps...

TTT
Thanks...

Call Lou Czarnota he has gears & stock axles