6765 billet 800hp on a supra!

Well there is always stage 2 blocks but any how the point being made is that you obviously couldn't put together a very hard running t/r no matter how much money you threw at it and from what i hear a certain honda put you down at fontana so that further hastened the selling of your last t/r, just about every reply you have posted,you are putting the Buick's down or being abrasive and anal about all types of subjects,you like drama and can't seem to live with out it, the guy has a point you don't own a t/r you obviously hate them,you defend supras as though you personally built each and everyone of them ( i don't have nothing against supras ) ask yourself seriously what are you doing on this beloved site, don't hate because you are inept when it comes to Buick's. Time moves on and so should you, i don't dislike you ,just tired of all your negativity, now go find a nice supra web site and please don't pm me with peni$ like symbols,it only goes to validate this reply. good night and peace. me-:) you-:mad:

You ask for a reply and then get all bend out of shape when you get one, time to go take your meds dude. :rolleyes:, oh since you know me by my 1st name and seem to know my whole life history as if you have been following it from day one when I bought my GN back in 1999, why don't you let yourself be known?, My suspicions tell me you are one of my old time haters and cant get enough of me, hence the new name and only 116 post. ;)

PS:I'm not Mad Im having fun :D.. funny how a thread about a bad @ss supra turned out into a pissing match with someone I dont even know. LOL

Comparing a stock Supra motor to a stock TR motor is comparing apples to oranges. Of course the Supra motor is gonna handle more power.

Debating that is like debating whether or not a set of SII heads will flow more air then a set of iron heads will. Complete different technology.

I know there are a lot of fast Supras out there that pull some really good times at the track but the only place I have ever seen them personally pull a good number is on YouTube.

Every time I go to the track around here they are lucky to break into the 11's and have a chit load more money into them then a TR normally does.

I watch beat up old TR's go 10's all day long at both E-Town and LV race track routinely. So yes the motors can handle more power but statistically I just don't see the Supra running the number at the track. I have yet to see a Supra run into the 9's ever. I have seen TR's run them numerous times.

Not to mention to get a Supra into the 9's with the cost to actually buy the car is $60k+ easily. A buick can do it for $25k if not less.

Sweet badass car tho. Would love to own one as a DD and certainly will some day.

My uncle has been the president of both Lexus AND Toyota and when retired open his own Toyota dealership and says Turbo Regals are WAYYYYYY cooler then Surpra's based on the technology that was available at the release of the vehicles. Both were leading the way in small cube hi horse capabilities at there respective time of release. TR's were LIGHT years ahead in there day.

PERSONALLY I'll ALWAYS go with American at the end of the day, but, I'm a small town guy. :rolleyes:

you said it yourself, one of my old time haters,it's obvious to me by what you divulge in the rhetoric that you spew is that you have a long list of people who hate you, could it be that your right and everybody else is wrong.....NOT! judging by what you consider fun(annoying people) it seems your psychiatrist might have leaned you off of your prozac a little too soon, you sad sadistic skin puppet, so you've purchased several t/r s in your past, good for you,you still can't deny the seether that dwells with in your heart towards present t/r owners, now as far as me divulging who i am, who the heck do you think i am batman, superman, that I'm incognito please, anytime you want to find out who i am lets set up a time at a track i'll bring my t/r and spank that supra of yours, of course for some $ for my expenses, and guess what i still don't hate you, now go to your supra site and leave us be.

I see I have not lost my touch because it looks like I've done a pretty good job annoying you, and NO im not going anywhere im here to say noob.. ;)

I see I have not lost my touch because it looks like I've done a pretty good job annoying you, and NO im not going anywhere im here to say noob.. ;)

your here to say what ? i can't comprehend what your trying to state, you sound like like that one guy from the oakland bus fight.....ambalamps, i'm here to say ambalamps

your here to say what ? I can't comprehend what your trying to state, you sound like like that one guy from the oakland bus fight.....ambalamps, i'm here to say ambalamps

Let me Spell it for you, and please repeat after every letter.. S-T-A-Y. :p

Supras can put down wayyyy more power than any GN would ever put down on a stock block, there are supras outthere putting down 800rwhp on a stock unopened block and they hold without breaking, GN's on a stock block could maybe handle 500hp if lucky and after that all bets are off, I"d take a supra making 800rwhp over a GN making 500RWHP anyday no questions asked.. :tongue:

Sounds like someone needs to go get on a Supra forum and stop dogging the Buicks since THIS IS a Buick forum. Forcedfedv6 should go and be ricefedv6!:D They are bada$$, but the car's aren't comparable besides both being turbocharged.

FWIW, which one could you purchase AND make faster for say $40K??? You probably wouldn't have much left after just buying a Supra!

This forum has very few videos of Buick recently.

As far as Supra's go, I'll keep my GN but I can't argue that they have us hammered in the category of of best looking driver. Look up Jessica Barton, she races a 9 second Supra.

Let me Spell it for you, and please repeat after every letter.. S-T-A-Y. :p

take a gander at your previous message, you can't blame me for your poor grammar, at least you learned how to spell it correctly..... have a good evening.

Sounds like someone needs to go get on a Supra forum and stop dogging the Buicks since THIS IS a Buick forum. Forcedfedv6 should go and be ricefedv6!:D They are bada$$, but the car's aren't comparable besides both being turbocharged.

FWIW, which one could you purchase AND make faster for say $40K??? You probably wouldn't have much left after just buying a Supra!

thank you, both are wonderful cars and both have their strong points, that and the Buick is about 20 year old technology, i doubt he'll ever leave, he just loves hating on everything, I'm sure there are no mirrors at his residence otherwise he would probably hate himself too.

What is it with you always reviling and pestering everyone on this website , you do know these are psychotic disorders don't you and what's with the obsession with penises? I guess your boyfriend has been measuring you using a micrometer, most of us here on this site have hobbies, it's obvious what's yours is, let's get somethings strait here, A. your no Rhodes scholar B. your no english professor C. your infatuated with male genitalia D. your very impressed with yourself ( because no one else is ) and E. you probably have to pay for sex or drug young males at the gay disco clubs that you frequent.

There is your response homeboy., what i defend and have always stand by is the supra motor hands down in its stock form can withstand twice the amount of HP that the 3.8 GN stock block can handle, and lets face it, even the car is more aerodynamic and looks bad @$$ when done right. ;)

As was said the GN V6 was very old technology, lets use the mid 80's, still older technology S2, and see how things stack up. Still old Buick V6, and probably the same HP ability, as the Supra I6.

As for looks, at least your honest about looking badazz once its done right. Without a body kit the Supra isn't very attactive, with, pretty Badazz

The Buick is badazz looking, stock.

Ok lets make this fair. Someone get an 87 Supra turbo and an 87gn to the track for some comparison runs and see which holds together longer and which one is faster and makes more power:biggrin: