'65 Chevy Bel-Air SURVIVOR, 33k original miles, WISCONSIN

moparkid

'65 Bel-Air sedan. 33,000 original miles, #s matching 283 w/powerglide trans. One family owned car, bought brand new in my hometown (still has the dealer sticker on the decklid, I work for the guy who bought that guy out). I would recommend changing all the fluids, I did just recently change the oil. Tires are good but old. Car is mostly solid but some rust starting on the bottoms of the front fenders - it is 45 years old. Overall car shows very well and the interior is near mint. I've driven this car and probably put 40+ miles on it when it was taken out of storage. I detailed the car and the orignal paint is in good shape for its age. All chrome is original and has been polished out. Asking $6500 obo, and yes, the car does have plenty of documentation to go with it. If you are interested, PM me. I do have additional photo's I can send. I can also be reached at 608-212-7234.

Bump for a wonderful car. My mom and dad had a 65 like this when I was about 4. When they sold it to my uncle I stood on the sidewalk and cried as my uncle drove it away. I have always loved these cars. I hope someone gets it that will take care of it the way it has been taken care of.