636/561 at LATE MODEL THROTTLE's dyno in Waukesha WI

5 LTR KLR

Ok was happy about running this with 27lbs of boost on that Shell URT 116 octane and putting down 636 horse/561 torque

Now motor has stock rods, stock crank, stock pistons and billet main caps, and car ran through 3in RCJ exhaust . The rest of mods are XFI, 96 injectors with Red Armstrong dual fuel pumps , TA aluminum heads with TA 1.60 roller rockers, GN1 intake and dog house, 71 GTQ Precision turbo, RCJ Mega intercooler, DLS 218/218 roller cam, and other lil misc stuff

5 LTR KLR said:
Ok was happy about running this with 27lbs of boost on that Shell URT 116 octane and putting down 636 horse/561 torque

Now motor has stock rods, stock crank, stock pistons and billet main caps, and car ran through 3in RCJ exhaust . The rest of mods are XFI, 96 injectors with Red Armstrong dual fuel pumps , TA aluminum heads with TA 1.60 roller rockers, GN1 intake and dog house, 71 GTQ Precision turbo, RCJ Mega intercooler, DLS 218/218 roller cam, and other lil misc stuff

Great job! Should be a solid 9 second car. Give me a call and we can go over a couple things.

Cal thanks! I will call you soon.

Nyblankets - I have a race built 200r4 with Precision 9.5 converter and stock gears.

Ohh Hai thurr sir :p Can't wait for next summer around here. We are going to have quite the pack of scary fast old man cars :cool:

Yes - ATR stainless headers

ALSO Cal sent you email of the files please take look and get back to me. Thanks!!!