62 GMC LB Fleetside Custom

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
I need to sell this truck so I can afford to build a garage to put my GN and 57 belair in. I hate to part with it but it's a must at this point.
original 305V6 sm420 4-speed manual trans. Truck has a cd player installed and 91 k5 jimmy seats/ console/steering wheel/rims and tires . They look great. truck is very solid it has had a few patches through the years but nothing drastic. still has a wood bed floor. truck is now victory red and cream 2 tone was a factory butter yellow/cream color.
truck is very straight.

Tracking it's history I belive the mileage of just over 60K to be true. There is alot of new parts on it and somethings that still need attention to be perfect . This a great driver / local car show cruizer. Only know issues are
1.) throwout bearing in the trans is starting to whine.(belive it to be the original)
2.) side molding has a few dings and should be replaced to set it off better.
e-me @ gn4u2c@hotmail.com for any info you may need/time to see it/Pics whatever.

I will just say up front I will not take less than $5,500 for this truck so we can say the asking price is a million and you got a hell of a discount :) whatever your wife needs to here to allow you to buy it. Been down that road:D

If you car in hanover PA area and own a businees that can build a garage about 28x32x12 We can talk.