60# injectors with your choice of chip

dragrazor

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Selling 60# siemens deka injectors with your choice of matching turbotweak chip. These injectors were bought new by me about a year ago and have around 1000 miles on them. Thats how much i average a year on my garage queen. Going a different route. No issues with these. I guarantee it. I would like to get $230 shipped for injectors and chip but will entertain reasonable offers.Thank you for looking.

I'm interested in the 60# injectors and street chip... one problem though, I can't get 93 octane fuel anywhere near me, only 92!
Would you sell the injectors without the chip? Is it the same type injectors Turbo Tweak sells? Would the chip work w/ 92 fuel or would I get knock?

I'm interested in the 60# injectors and street chip... one problem though, I can't get 93 octane fuel anywhere near me, only 92!
Would you sell the injectors without the chip? Is it the same type injectors Turbo Tweak sells? Would the chip work w/ 92 fuel or would I get knock?
I dont see how one octane will hurt you but you can email eric at turbotweak and ask him. Maybe somebody here will chime in or you can ask that question in another forum and get your answer. I just put this listing up and would like to sell As a combination for now.

Thanks for the reply! I sent an email off to Eric @ TT asking him about the chip & injectors (He is out of stock on 60's). If that chip will work with my factory stock setup that I'd likely purchase these from you.
If the chip won't work for me I'm better off just waiting and buying the 60lbs/5.7TT chip new from Eric, since I'd have to buy another new chip, buying used would exceed the price of a new set burned to my vehicle's needs.
If someone else wants to jump in and purchase these before I have an answer go ahead and sell them, no hurt feelings, I just have to make sure its going to work for me or I'm wasting money.

Ok, thanks! I found out the chip would not work with a stock set up car, I would need a big turbo and some ported heads which I do not have and won't be installing any time soon.