#60 injectors and TT 5.6 alky chip

NEARING

Have MAYBE 500 miles on these. Chip is TT 5.6 alky 23-21 23-25 psi. $ 250 shipped

Attachments

• PARTS 006 (1280x960).jpg
    PARTS 006 (1280x960).jpg
    782.8 KB · Views: 62
What would I need to do to make this set up work with a completely stock 87 GN motor? I up graded my stock injectors to a 32lb but after installing still having problems car not running correctly so they telling me I need to have my stock chip upgraded so thinking after talking to a Mechanic they said I should had just gone with 60lb and can work on other upgrades from there?

Yea you need the correct chip for the size injectors you are running. This was an injector/chip combo.

So what you are selling is 60 pound injectors with the chip correct? Sorry for all the questions just am getting familiar with the engine and car But can you also tell me what I might need to do to my stock engine to make your setup work correctly on my car? And last question also did read you said they have about 500 miles on them Just wondering why you're selling them?

So what you are selling is 60 pound injectors with the chip correct? Sorry for all the questions just am getting familiar with the engine and car But can you also tell me what I might need to do to my stock engine to make your setup work correctly on my car? And last question also did read you said they have about 500 miles on them Just wondering why you're selling them?

I would think you would need a scanmaster to dial it in. You do know that TT chips are adjustable right? If you are going to keep your engine stock you don't need 60lb injectors, way overkill IMO. Proably less than 500 miles on them. Haven't drove the car in over a year. Just start it up once a month or so. I have too many toys and have sorta lost my interest in Buicks. Time to cut my losses and performance parts add almost no value to a car.