6.0L engine core

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
The dealer I work at is accepting offers on a complete 2006 K2500 6.0 liter engine core with 88K miles. It was pulled because of low oil pressure at idle. It ran fine and had good pressure when the rpms came up, actually drove about 5 hours home without any trouble. Replacing the oil pump did not cure the problem, and since we didn't know the history of the truck, we bailed on it and put a different engine in it. It is complete from throttle body to oil pan and water pump to flywheel. Includes exhaust manifolds, intake, injectors, all 8 coils, coil harness, front accessory bracket with idlers and tensioner and oil cooler lines. We swapped the intake, injectors, throttle body, and coils with the ones out of our truck, but the ones that go with it actually have less miles (66K) and it is all bolted back together. The only things that could be on it but aren't are the alternator, a/c compressor, injector wiring harness, power steering pump, and the starter. To be honest I didn't look for the p/s pump or starter when I looked it over so they may be there too. Normally I don't post stuff without a price but we really don't know what it's worth so top offer will likely get it, pickup only in northeast kansas. Pics available if you are serious but it looks like any engine core. If you need me to look at something specific like casting numbers I can do that too. This is complete enough that it would be a good candidate for a swap into an old muscle car with a freshening and a computer.

I don't think I could be much more specific about it, so does anyone want it?

bob

A local craigslist ad is producing LOTS of phone calls priced at $400. We didn't expect that kind of response to it. If it is still here by the weekend you can come get it for $300 cash. A guy was talking about picking it up tonight though so it may be gone. I will let you know.

Thank you for your offer.

bob

I'm also intrested in the motor if INEEDAGN does pick it up if it is stall avalible