6,000 Low mile 87 gn for sale

gn

Fair enough, sorry to intrude bud I was just trying to help.

Happy Holidays!

Ty

Not a problem bro. I just don't want to let anyone else down. I have tried and tried. The pics I provided and info is all I have. I cannot generate them or make up stories about the car. Only what I know. That is not enough. When spending that kind of $ people want everything. When I am no longer able to provide these things I think it is time for me to back away from the deal.

I don't know who Cal and Holly are or how to get ahold of them, but I was a recent prospect per our PMs. Maybe you can pass my info along to them and have them contact me? Greg @ 408-598-0267 or grobertson22@comcast.net

I also downloaded some of the pics in this thread to my local hard drive. I noted that the pic names on the interior were titled "GNX" - any chance these were from the other car you sold?

gn

I have either forwarded the potentiol buyers info or the car holders contact info. With no results as of late. Good luck to all.

Thanks to everyone who showed interest. I provided all the pics and info I could. Sorry to those who I could not seem to get enough pictures or info to. Please contact Cal Or Holly Hartline for further information on this car. Thanks.

Hi WeSS, What is your asking price today?

Thanks

See above post. Contact Cal or Holly for details.

lol

I love this car,,,,, it is my DREAM car:)

super special thanks to

1. JEff Rand
2. Cal & Holly
3. Jack
4. Ted
BIG PROBLEM:mad:
how am i going to explain to my wife?????
any ideas?

Guess all the months, all the time, all the efforts I made in selling this car was forgotten.

Congrats that is a magnificent car.

Rafael:
Congratulations, glad to know that it is coming to the South Western Section.

I am fixing my garage "attick" so i can make room for my baby when she comes home to Orange county ca,
i love this car i see it every day cant wait..

I am fixing my garage "attick" so i can make room for my baby when she comes home to Orange county ca,
i love this car i see it every day cant wait..

Lucky you. That was one of the nicest I have seen on this board ever, at any mileage or price.

I think a year from now I would bought that car the first time I viewed it in a condition that looked like it rooled off the factory and at that price.

Post some more detailed pics when get a chance. Congrats.

dang Ralph! better watch out for Wells, he might try to snake that from you once it gets here!! sick car! I would take that over any "fast" gn or what ever else any day! Nice purchase.

I have a solution for your "problem"(wife). I will pick up the black t, or the burgundy stage 2 car and drive it around for a few years. This way you can tell her I bought it, and she will never know,,, brilliant! :D let me know:cool:

Guess all the months, all the time, all the efforts I made in selling this car was forgotten.

Congrats that is a magnificent car.

Obviously this buyer was interested in the car due to your posting back then,but was waiting on money..I only hope if anyone made a sellers fee off this that they contact you to make it right..

Congrads on the car..