55lb injectors w/ chip,Caspers heated o2 sensor,intercooler fan & brackets, ME-R chip

5 LTR KLR

* 55lb injectors with Red Armstrong 106 chip- injectors have about 500 miles on them....$250.00

* Caspers heated o2 senor with plug in wire harness- 500 miles....$45.00

* Stock intercooler fan w/ the spacer- mint condition....$40.00

* Stock intercooler brackets, the two side brackets & the one on the bottom- mint condition....$40.00

* (ME-R) Max Effort Chip for 55lb injectors that dose not use the mas air flow sensor, o2 sensor, & wastegate silenoid. 16 postion chip....$100.00

pending sale on the heated o2 sensor...

########### ALSO IF INTERESTED IN ANY OTHER PARTS PLEASE MAKE A RESONABLE OFFER!!!! ###########.

NEW PRICES.....

* 55lb injectors with Red Armstrong 106 chip will be included- injectors have about 500 miles on them....$235.00 SHIPPED

* Stock intercooler fan w/ the spacer- mint condition....$35.00 SHIPPED

* Stock intercooler brackets, the two side brackets & the one on the bottom- mint condition....$35.00 SHIPPED

* (ME-R) Max Effort Chip for 55lb injectors that dose not use the mas air flow sensor, o2 sensor, & wastegate silenoid. 16 postion chip....$95.00 SHIPPED

pending sale on the intercooler fan...

HEY any one want some 55lb injectors????????????????????????? need to sell going to bigger injectors.

Maybe interested in the chip if you are wanting to seperate.Ifso,How much?What options on the chip?Thanks Mike

Maybe interested in the chip if you are wanting to seperate.Ifso,How much?What options on the chip?Thanks Mike

I maybe interested in the injectors if you are willing to seperate, PM me a price with shipping to 08081 if interested. They must be high impedence too.