5000 mile TTA sells on Ebay for $16,700

if it were a stock non molested car that needed noting I would agree. BUT after reading the problems with it I wouldn't have paid that for it :p

There is one for sale near me. It has 3500 Miles and he wants 45,000 :eek:. I nearly fainted when he said the price. The front bumper has a crack and fiberglass is showing. I would have grabbed the one for 17.

Even with the problems from sitting too long, that's an amazing price.

I'm kinda worried that might actually have just lowered the value of all of our cars. :mad:

But you gotta love those "I inherited it and know nothing about it, I just want to get rid of it" bargains. Too bad I can never find them.

I think I went to high school with this dude at OCHS in Ky. Can you confirm this Brandon?

hello Ratfink. You did go to OCHS with him. Also another Brandon we know just bought a Turbo TA.
-Beauregard

I do still have it. It spun a rod bearing back in the winter. The engine is in pieces, fresh from the machine shop. I just need to purchase a few more parts and assemble it.

Hey Ratfink. I tried to send you a PM. Did you get it? I haven't navigated this site much other than reading posts.
-Beauregard

Probably just needs head gaskets because it over boosted when the old w/g hoses blew. Funny how many people keep it floored when the engine is rattling all to hell...