5 Speed M50D-R1 manual trans, zoom clutch & psi plate, zoom flywheel, for sale

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
10k mile mazda M50D-R1..not a typo 10 K MILES

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I bought Trans out of texas and was NOS from a trans supplier NOT A REBUILD.... ACTUAL NOS.
I paid OVER 1400 for it and it has the freeze plug mods and always had Royal Purple Synchromax syn fluid in it and had it in the truck for a year and the engine had major problems.
Trans was in my 91 Ranger 2wd 4.0 and I pulled it after the engine having headgasket problems, running hot, starting to rust pretty bad and the fuel pump went out. I decided to pull the trans sold a few other items off the truck and junked the truck itself. Trans shifts and works perfect
The Zoom clutch & PSI plate, Zoom/Perfection Flywheel, TO bearing, Slave cyl was all put in new when trans was replaced.
New speed sensor and trans mount all come with it and was put in when I installed the trans.
Poured alot of money in the truck and wound up taking a loss, need to get it outta the garage.
I was going to try to sell on soem of the ranger forums before ebay If anyone would like to check my sales history my name is lc2kid on ebay and I have a 100% rating.

Asking $600 plus shipping (TBD) for all parts listed, prefer p/u but will ship to lower 48.