5" Down pipe pics.

Ditto, with a 3.5" v band adapter setup at the turbo

reducer

What would the reducer be for 5" to a 4" or what? What length would it be? Tell me more, thanks

you can use it with an external gate. I am making a block off plate that will sandwich between the flange and the turbo housing.

I don't understand why it is necessary to run an external gate though. You can controll even a 76 turbo with the stock style WG setup from 15-30#.

norbs said:
Ditto, with a 3.5" v band adapter setup at the turbo

It is easy to make suggestions on how to make it different but if you really looked into it then you would know why I had to make it 5" and not 3,3.5,4, or 6"

WINDMILL said:
What would the reducer be for 5" to a 4" or what? What length would it be? Tell me more, thanks

yes 5-4" reducer. you can see it in the photo. You could probably fit a whole 5"er if you did not have a/c. That 5-4" biggert pipe in the pictures fits with the a/c

reducer

I just thought you would have one for the 5" to the 3 1/2" . how long is this reducer in length?

Monk. I bought my 5-4 reducer at the local Truck pro store. It's a big diesel supply store. Their's has about a 4 inch leg on each side of the reducer so you can trim it to the length you need.

The pipe looks nice Jason. I removed the air on mine and wanted to go 5 all the way but my car has a mid plate so I had to notch the plate to fit the 4 through it.