5.0 Mustang for sale.

ross87t

89 Ford Mustang lx 5.0 hatch

White w/ gray interior
Pony wheels
111,000 miles
power windows/locks
5spd (Rebuilt by Chris Neighbors 6 months ago)
10 disc cd changer
Pioneer Premier speakers

Add-ons
Charcoal Grey Leather 99 cobra seats (Stock GT tweed style rear seat in perfect condition)
10 disc cd changer
Pioneer Premier speakers

FMS C springs
Auto Specialties Sub –frame connectors

Hurst short-throw shifter
3.73 gear
Spec Stage I clutch
3-pickup clutch quad. w/ firewall adj.

BBK shorty headers
MAC offroad h-pipe
2 chamber flowmasters
Polished tailpipes

Auto Specialties Pulleys
Brand New FMS 9mm wires
New cap and rotor
255 lph fuel pump
K&N air filter
C&L 73mm MAF
FMS 65mm TB
TFS Street intake
Crane 2020 Cam (emissions legal)
.530/.530 lift
208/216 @ .050 int./exh.
112 LSA
Since I was replacing the cam, I decided to go ahead, and have a 3-angle valve job done on the heads, along w/ replacing the springs and timing chain. I used the FMS timing chain, and the springs that came with the Cam kit.

Car is also wired for a sound system. I will leave the RCAs, power wire, speaker wire, and led wire in place.

Car has the usual nicks and small dings. Nothing major.
It also has an oil leak, which I believe is coming from the dipstick tube. I don’t think I have it seated all the way in. The power lock on the passenger side is not working. There are a couple of little rust bubbles on the passenger fender right close to the antena.
I just put some R12 in it, but it still needs a little bit more. It blows real cold for 30-45 minutes, then will slowly start to blow warmer. I could probably hook you up with some more refrigerant (R12).
Also, I don’t know if this is a problem to you or not, but the car had an NOS system on it for 3 months. (Installed and used by me.) I was running a 125hp shot. I went through about 4 bottles with it. I never had one problem with this system. The only reason I took it off, is because my stock clutch couldn’t handle it, and I was in need of a tranny rebuild. I sold the NOS system to help fund the tranny rebuild and clutch replacement.
I drive this car every day.

Performance:
I have owned this car for 3 years. It has been to the track a total of 3 times.
It ran a best of 13.6 @ 101mph.
That was before the cam and headers were installed. Haven't ran it since. I’d guess it was a couple of tenths faster now.

History:

Car was originally from Hawaii.
It was bought by my best friend in 1996 w/ 23,000 original miles. The only mods he did to it were the 3.73 gear, flowmaster, and shifter. I bought it 3 years ago when it had 65,000 miles on it. It has been my daily driver since.

Stock intake, TB, MAF, headers, h-pipe, pulleys, & front springs will be included. I can even throw in a MTX 2-channel amp.

Bought a Truck, and must sell.
I was asking $5300 for it.
Now the price is $4800 firm.

If I think of anything else, I’ll post it. I am bound to have forgotten something.

Email me at rossnrisa@ev1.net w/ any questions you might have.

I am located 15 miles south of Houston in Alvin. I really prefer a local sell.

Ross

If you can sell it up in my area that would be ok:D I am always looking for another Mustang to beat on:D