5.0 and ZL1 get it

highboostgn

So I was coming home from a cruise in last night and I see Mustang headlights in my rear view. So I move over a lane and he creeps up and gets on it. So I lay into to about 20lbs and reel him in 8n about a second and put about 4 lengths on him real quick. That happened 2 more times and he had his gf in the car ask what was in it. I say v6 and you could see the confusion on his face from a mile away.

The next day I was coming home from another cruise in when I saw the ZL1 that was parked behind us at the cruise in. We caught a red light and I could hear him ready to launch it. I was ecstatic. Light goes green and he was off. I didnt even get a chance to build anyboost but within a fraction of a second we were side by side. Then I slowly startrd to pull away til we had to slow down. Gave each other thumbs up and went back to cruising. This was the first runs since re doing motor and going xfi. I was nothing but smiles the rest of the way home

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1381096285839.jpg
    1381096285839.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 210
It's a surprise that so many people don't know about GNs...but not a surprise that they have to learn the hard way. Nice kills!