4x10

Try the Pioneer 4x10's or the Kickers. I have had both and they sounded fine to me. Not too much choices w/ the 4x10's however. If you go to a 6x9 instead, Many more choices. The 6x9's are not hard to install w/ the adapters. :)

I have adapters and 6x9's now but they sound like crap to me. They seem to hit the adapter and deaden the sound. I was leaning towards the pioneers so I Think I'll try the pioneers I guess and also get a set for the fronts as well to round out the system. Anything has to be better than the stock ones.

Thanks guys,
Dave

Get a pair of 6x9's with the widest hz range and the best db rating. Theres alot on the market that wont go low enough to reproduce low sound frequencies.

The best sounding ones I've ever used were the discontinued Alpine 4x10's that were in my '86 GN when it was stolen!!!!:mad: I have the Pioneer 4x10's in my GN now and they sound pretty good on an all stock concert sound system. The bass response in them is much better than factory and the stock fronts sound pretty good with them.

Dont even run rear speakers, just get some Q-forms and put a set of components in the kick panels and a powered sub tube.. you will thank me.