484 4.1 block(s) in KS

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
4.1L 484 production block w/caps. NO CRACKS IN THE DECK SURFACE!

$250

I haven't measured the bore but I'm sure those were OE pistons in it. Outside's been scrubbed pretty clean, still needs to be hot tanked but it's clean enough for visual inspection. 14 bolt front cover and oil pan go with it as a bonus, I haven't cleaned/inspected either of them or even pulled the oil pump apart. For that matter you can take the OE pistons and 2 dot rods also, but again, didn't pay any attention to them although I DID keep the caps indexed properly. I got it out in the sun and cleaned the problem areas of the deck and inspected them closely, it is not cracked. I do not have a machine shop in my town to hot tank/magnaflux it or tell me the minimum overbore. I kept the turbo crank.

If you want a cheaper block, I got another 484 here that DOES have small cracks in the deck surface. I know people have built and run them that way, and I just might do that to this block someday if no one wants to buy it. $150 will own it, along with its original front cover/oil pump/pistons/rods/oil pan. If it isn't worth that, I'll snag some used hypers from turbonut85 and build a budget brawler :) .

Located along the KS/NE border not far from MO or IA. NO SHIPPING! Come inspect it yourself!
Thanks for looking.

DSC_5721.JPG
DSC_5722.JPG
DSC_5723.JPG
DSC_5729.JPG

I can ship. I currently only have the one with the small cracks in the deck, and theres a guy sorta in line for it too if I'd just get it out in the light and get pics of the deck cracks.