42.5 Injectors + TT chips, Rear springs with bags and shocks

getdowngranny

Mr. Fix It
42.5 ford green top injectors with 2 turbo tweak chips. 5.7 Alky chip and an older version turbo tweak Alky chip. Both chips and injectors work perfect and have been on my car for the last few years. I upgraded to 60's and no longer need these. One of the rubber o-rings had a small tear so I removed it.$125 shipped for the whole setup. WILL NOT SEPARATE

Rear unknown springs with air lift bags and gabriel ultra shocks. The springs have no part numbers on them but seem to be of good quality. My car sat 1 inch lower than stock but i have stereo equipment in my trunk. They look to be some kind of variable spring as they are tightly coiled near the bottom. I was told by the previous owner that they were hotchkis springs but I cant find a part # to verify. The bags hold air but will leak it out over time. They are not torn but will not keep air longer than 1 day. 1 seems to hold longer than the other. The shocks work great and the only reason I am selling all of this is because I upgraded to coil-overs.$175shipped for the whole setup. WILL NOT SEPERATE.

WILLING TO TRADE ANYTHING LISTED FOR A MAF TRANSLATOR, WIDEBAND O2 SETUP, OR POWERLOGGER.

photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

TTT. Make a reasonable offer. I need to move these parts ASAP. I'm in the military and will be gone in a few weeks for a good while and won't have access to the parts.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app