40k Miles GNX For Sale

Another 10 years and everyone will be spanking there monkey if it has 40,000 and jumping for joy thinking the miles are low. Just like they do on the 70's muscle cars now.

fastgoldbuick said:
Another 10 years and everyone will be spanking there monkey if it has 40,000 and jumping for joy thinking the miles are low. Just like they do on the 70's muscle cars now.

I tend to disagree. People knew these cars were going to be very collectible. That is why there are so many low mile(under 1000 miles)cars around. Lately I've seen more low mileage cars than higher mileage.

Either way, 70K for a 40,000 mile GNX won't happen for quite some time.

Actually, if I'm wrong I'll be real happy :D

The car with 40000miles is somewhat modified, I had spoken to the owner, very nice gentleman,and he was very firm. I do agree with Twin Vipers that it will be a while before they sell for 70K with that mileage.

John,

I agree.....It appears in the last few years alot of these cars have been changing hands....many are being sold by the original owners who bought the cars new and put them directly into storage....It will be interesting to see if these 'like new' cars are driven...or just kept in storage...

Twinvipers....You just missed the chance to add my 800 mile car to your collection! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4627835983&category=6137

TurboRegal84 said:
John,

I agree.....It appears in the last few years alot of these cars have been changing hands....many are being sold by the original owners who bought the cars new and put them directly into storage....It will be interesting to see if these 'like new' cars are driven...or just kept in storage...

Twinvipers....You just missed the chance to add my 800 mile car to your collection! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4627835983&category=6137

Herb,
I was actually trying to get home to bid at the last minute. Got stuck in traffic on the way.
Looked like a beauty !!!

Oh well
Can't get em all... :mad:

The 'new' guy lives down in Boca Florida....He is a HUGE developer....Apparently he has (but not limited to) several Grand Nationals, GNX's, GS Stage cars, and a few GSX's in his collection.....He also said that he spent more than he had wanted at BJ in Scottsdale! (buying Shelby and Ford cars)

He invited me down to view his collection...I might take him up on the offer this coming summer.

TurboRegal84 said:
The 'new' guy lives down in Boca Florida....He is a HUGE developer....Apparently he has (but not limited to) several Grand Nationals, GNX's, GS Stage cars, and a few GSX's in his collection.....He also said that he spent more than he had wanted at BJ in Scottsdale! (buying Shelby and Ford cars)

He invited me down to view his collection...I might take him up on the offer this coming summer.

Just curious....but is the guy's first name Harrell? If so, he contacted me about buying one of my Mustangs.

twinvipers said:
I tend to disagree. People knew these cars were going to be very collectible. That is why there are so many low mile(under 1000 miles)cars around. Lately I've seen more low mileage cars than higher mileage.

Actually, if I'm wrong I'll be real happy :D[/QUOTE

That quite some time has already passed, 72,500.00 for a bone stock 36,000 mile GNX. There were some other close ones, but that is the highest I have seen with that type of mileage.

GNX 233 said:
twinvipers said:

Actually, if I'm wrong I'll be real happy :D[/QUOTE

That quite some time has already passed, 72,500.00 for a bone stock 36,000 mile GNX. There were some other close ones, but that is the highest I have seen with that type of mileage.

I'll gladly sell my 900 mile car for 80K then