4 sale

Wesley Kilby

I am considering selling my 1987 Buick GN. It has 59,000 miles. Several mods. Anyone know of someone looking for a GN in the southern east. I'm in Western NC and have owned the car since 2005. It has several upgrades and only needs a few minor things to be really nice. One of the rear bumper fillers finaly gave out on me, the powermaster comes and goes and the turbo seal is bad in the stock turbo (smokes when you let off the gas to coast). Runs good with lots of bolt ons including a brand new TT chip. It also has a Walbro fuel pump with hot wire kit, ATR stainless DP and full 3" exhaust with pit bulls, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 42.5 injectors and K & N filter. I'm not interested in any wheelin and dealin so my price is $13,000.00 firm. Please give me a call if you'd like to talk about it more. 828-713-4803
Car is a hard top and the interior is in excellent condition with a brand new redone steering wheel from Kirban. Tires are Dunlop Qualifiers on stock wheels. Boost gauge on pillar and with all books and manuals. Thanks, Wesley