4 OZ Racing Modular 3-Piece Wheels & ZR1 Tires

DeltaT

Hi All,

These are the OZ Racing (sold under the Fittipaldi brand) wheels I had on my G-body before I went to 17's to clear the monster 6-piston Wilwoods:

auto_ozwheelsn_tires_groupsubgrp2.jpg

The rear tires have some life left in them, maybe a season, and the fronts are 3/4 tread or more.

Comes with these billet Vette Brakes wheel spacers (1.5"):

auto_vette_brakegm_adapters.jpg

And a new set of OZ Racing center cap security locks & tool:

auto_oz_wheel_cap_lock_kit.jpg

I would like to get $1200/obo for these lightweight wheels and accessories, plus shipping from 95051. They would complement any GN or T-type and will handle up to a 12" brake rotor.

PM me if interested. I can send closeups of each wheel if interested.

Jim

Would you sell the spacers separately? How much? These are the 5x4.75 bolt pattern, correct?

2toneWE4,

Yes, if they don't sell with the wheels. Since I have a G-body as well, unless the Buick rears are spaced differently, I suspect anyone who wants the wheels will want the spacers. I have a local TB guy coming Sunday that's interested. If for some reason they sell separate, I'll PM you.

Yes, they are 5x4.75" bolt pattern.

Thanks,

Jim

Wheels SOLD to Mr. R of the NorCal Turbo Buicks Club. Looked beautiful on his GN. Still have the wheel adapters if anyone is interested. They are the 5x4.75" bolt pattern and I'll throw in a set of 5 McGuard Wheel Locks. 1.5" spacers. $45 plus shipping from 95051. The adapters new cost $155.

Jim