4" maf pipe ????????

MIKE C

my car has 3" pipeing from the ic to the tb is there any way to put a 4" maf pipe on .. i have a 6776 turbo now with a 3" maf pipe and they are almost touching

my car has 3" pipeing from the ic to the tb is there any way to put a 4" maf pipe on .. i have a 6776 turbo now with a 3" maf pipe and they are almost touching

Im having the same dilemma except my 3" maf pipe IS touching my 3" I/C pipe. Im trying to get a 4" maf pipe in there now. Ill keep ya updated on what I find.

Scott

You're either going to need a plenum spacer between the upper and lower intake manifold or upgrade your stock dog house to a bigger/taller 65 or 70 MM unit. I went with option #2 and my 4 inch inlet pipe works fine.

You're either going to need a plenum spacer between the upper and lower intake manifold or upgrade your stock dog house to a bigger/taller 65 or 70 MM unit. I went with option #2 and my 4 inch inlet pipe works fine.

I am gona do a champion intake and dog house on my new build do you know if they are tall than stock??

I am gona do a champion intake and dog house on my new build do you know if they are tall than stock??

That should work. I'm using a ported stock lower and precision dog house and my 4in inlet pipe (went mafless) just barely fits under the stock uppipe to the throttle body.

Your combo should work and give the same if not more clearance than what I have. HTH.

I have a custom plenum with a 63MM throttle body, and a fake HKS type BOV. It is up against the BOV and also the lower radiator hose had to be moved downwards a little. It is a budget 4" Cold air build ;)