4 gta wheels black non dimpled NICE

ttaowner

i have all 4 of these wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!
these are non dimpled
when i bought these they were unsellable so i worked a deal with a local professional wheel repair guy and he straightened these and totally rebuilt the wheel lips and polished them. that is where the 4th wheel was at the time of pic,he redid all 4 and are a 9 on a scale 1-10 and 10 being the best.they do still have original paint that is ok for a driver. $600 plus shipping

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I HAVE ALL 4 AND THEY ARE ALL THIS NICE !!!!

2FRONTS 2 REAR ALL NON DIMPLED

You had the entire outer wheel fixed? From the pics it still looks like some curb damage. Is that my eyes just tricking me or do they have some?

Thanks

pretty sure what you are seeing is grease .these were in the trunk of my daily driver and i often have engine parts back there pretty sure it is grease if your seriously interested i can get you 4 individual pictures of each wheel.the wheel lips did not exist they were pretty much ground right off .these were straightened,rewelded and recut and polished again not new and not $1200 that i have seen them go for on ebay. also way better than the curb damaged $300 set.normally it costs around $175 per wheel around to get them totally refinished plus you need to already own the wheels.