4 Door GN Spotted in Texas

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
When my friend sent me this I was hoping it would be a prototype for the rumored return.
What I saw is actually beyond words...
My deepest apologies if this is a beloved board member.

4 Door GN in Texas.jpg

It looks like someone was taking a different route to create a tribute / clone like gn. It's definitely not something you would expect to see someone do. It definitely appears to be an 80's 4-door gm car, which one i'm not 100% for sure without seeing the front and rear end from another angle. The header panel area from the side has me thinking it has a single headlight setup instead of the dual headlight setup 82 thru 87 regals had. It's a very unique automotive creation, who ever owns it spent some money to have the work done to it to make it look like that.

Upon a closer look, it looks to be a 4 door oldsmobile cutlass that was converted into that. Someone had an imagination to make their idea into reality.

Never had seen a diplomat before, but the nose does scream mopar now i think about it. Wonder what else is out there that someone could alter to be made to look like a blacked out turbo buick.

Definitely a Diplomat, can tell by the wrap-around parking light and the slanted tail panel.

x7 or x8 def a diplomat dont know but I would def drive it esp with the tinted windows lol

reminds me of the grainy bigfoot video...are you sure this car really exists?

So, I am sorry the picture was taken in Santa Fe. According to my friend they put badges on it too...