4 black GTA fronts nearly new 245/50/16

Classis industries has not sold or had these wheels in stock for I would hate to guess how long, maybe early '90s, and they are not about to delete them from their books. It brings hits to their site and calls to their office. Currently, nobody makes these rims, and more than likely, nobody ever will again. Just like everything else in the Buick aftermarket world, many companies were selling/makink/assembling these rims, but only a few companies were making the centers, it seems. Anybody making/selling them now is going to have to tool up make molds for the center pieces, or pay to have a mold shop make them. Evidently, there is not enough buyers of these rims to warrant a company to do that.

wickedsixx said:
Forrest pics are sent. I would sell the rims alone for $800 shipped. Thanks...Shawn
------------------------------
Shawn:(wickedsixx), fwiw, I would have bought these @ $800 shipped in a heartbeat had I seen your ad in time. I feel that your price was very fair under the circumstances.

I bought one of the last few sets classic's had in 2000. I paid $175 a piece PLUS center caps PLUS Lugs PLUS lug covers PLUS shipping. His has 1000 miles and in mint cond, good deal. Someone is def smoking some strong **** and it isnt wicked.

gnfanatic said:
I bought one of the last few sets classic's had in 2000. I paid $175 a piece PLUS center caps PLUS Lugs PLUS lug covers PLUS shipping. His has 1000 miles and in mint cond, good deal. Someone is def smoking some strong **** and it isnt wicked.
------------------------------
Thanks for the correction about when Classic last sold these rims. I knew that it was a while back. It is unfortunate but I doubt that these rims will ever be made again, by Classic or anybody else for the reasons stated above.

It was a love/hate relationship. I loved the looks especailly when they were new BUT what a whore they were to clean! the brake dust in the webbing was unreal to clean!

Classic industries will probably never have them again. Issue with the tool that makes them. Part # R4411. Ive seen mint sets with tires go from $900-$1500. Worth the money if mint Wickedsixx !!!!

Ralphie, whats up !!!!! in Georgia now !!!! Last time I spoke to you, you were going to visit!!!! You did'nt knock some chick up!! ;)
Hope all is well. Drop me an e-mail.

Hey man, all is well :) GA is doing great, no woman knocked up. My solider has a helmet when he goes into battle :) I am in NY right now until next week. I jsut dropped the motor in and starting it tomorrow. Let me know if you are going to the ave this weekend.

Ralph

gnfanatic said:
Hey man, all is well :) GA is doing great, no woman knocked up. My solider has a helmet when he goes into battle :) I am in NY right now until next week. I jsut dropped the motor in and starting it tomorrow. Let me know if you are going to the ave this weekend.

Ralph
Might be there Saturday nite!!!!