4 84-85 engines in pieces TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED !!!

hotairmotorparts029.jpg

hotairmotorparts030.jpg

hotairmotorparts031.jpg

hotairmotorparts043.jpg

hotairmotorparts042.jpg

hotairmotorparts044.jpg

hotairmotorparts045.jpg

hotairmotorparts041.jpg

Dont think i have any tps.

Uncle dave call me i might be up your way tonight or tomorrow night i can bring them with me

Do you happen to have any heat shields that protect the A/C box, behind the passenger side header? and if so, at what price?

Thanx

Phil Errett
Canada

Looking for a crack free passenger side exhaust manifold if possible and throtle body that doesnt stick shipped to 48089 MI

Caveat Emptor

What Does Caveat Emptor Mean?
A Latin phrase for*"let the buyer beware." The term is primarily used in real property transactions. Essentially it*proclaims that*the buyer must*perform their due diligence when purchasing an item or service.

Caveat Emptor

What Does Caveat Emptor Mean?
A Latin phrase for*"let the buyer beware." The term is primarily used in real property transactions. Essentially it*proclaims that*the buyer must*perform their due diligence when purchasing an item or service.

And the purpose of this post is?

And the purpose of this post is?

This guy is being a pain in the nuts !!! He called me a month ago then i never heard from him again til a week ago then he wanted a drain back tube i told him $50 shipped. I offered to drop the part in the mail before i got payed well in the mean time a friend of mine shot himself in the head in front of his wife so i havent been in the best frame of mind and i told this douchebag this !!! His check showed up on saturday i cashed it on tuesday found the part last night and mailed the part today !!! Not all my fault your in a rush because you had bad planning!!!! Sorry it took me 2 days to mail your part. I have people on here send me way more $$$$ than this and give me less headaches this is a perfect example why i dont bother with small sales!

Funny how tta can respond immediately in a public forum when called out! He has been on the board off and on during our entire transaction and has not been concerned with updating me until he is forced. "if" he has actually sent the part, I'll be happy to let you all know when I get it. I will also be happy to post all of the pm's between us that proves he is not a man of his word.

"perfect example why i dont bother with small sales!"

then why do you offer photos of small parts for sale and then resort to name-calling when a person tries to buy the piece? Wow!

As of now..... No tracking numerator prove part was shipped.

If you have a problem with James either PM or call him. This is NOT the feedback section. I'm not defending him but this is how threads get closed and people get time outs for a period up to admin. If you want to go to the feedback section please do and post how you feel there, not here!:smile:

I am waiting to see if the part or the refund shows up. I will report accurate feedback at that time. It should be painfully obvious to the educated what has transpired here.

If you have a problem with James either PM or call him. This is NOT the feedback section. I'm not defending him but this is how threads get closed and people get time outs for a period up to admin. If you want to go to the feedback section please do and post how you feel there, not here!:smile:

I did both. No response until now.

Oil tube arrived today in perfect condition. Very high quality part. Thank you TTAowner.