4.1 Stock block/StageI forged rotating assembly

ttypewhite

I have a complete rotating assembly here for anybody that's building a 4.1that wants a 274 cubic inch motor. I bought this crank from Lance Ward 4 years ago and its in the same specs since I bought it off of him. Crank was also checked out by Mike Morran and given the thumbs up before I bought it. Drove this all last year with no issues. This is for off center motors. Check the kill section;)
- 3.625 stroke Buick Motorsports Steel Forged crank (wide journal) that is 2.4785 on the mains and 2.2185 journal size (20 under on the mains and 30 under on the rods)
- Carrillo 6.350 rods
- Forged Ross Pistons 4" dia with rings. Speed Pro file fit plasma rings. Compression height on piston is 1.225" Both used for just the summertime last year. No track duty on this set up, just street driving.

$1700 shipped for the entire setup. Will part out .

As you can see the pistons were bought brand new and used for just last summer, rings are in mint condition as well.
DSC03732.jpg

DSC03735.jpg

DSC03737.jpg

Pistons came right up to the top of the bore. 9.3875 would be a pretty safe to say.

Thanks-my deck is alittle taller, did you have to trim down your intake manifold at all to work?

I just used a thick TA gasket which lined up sweet with my ported GN1's, no intake cutting.