4.1 stage II on center 279.3 c.i. for sale

maverick

I have had all the machine work done and motor is short block assembled at this time. All that is needed to complete the assembly is a cam and lifters. The aluminum oil pan was damaged, but is in the process of being repaired.
Here goes the list of what the specs are....

4.1 stage II on-center block casting #25500153
Block is bored .30
8.5:1 Diamond forged dished pistons .30
Total Seal rings
BMS 3.650" forged steel crank 'knife edged' I believe it is std/std no more than a .10/.10 polished/balanced(I will have confirmation between Christmas/New years.
4 bolt steel mains
6.5" Carillo H-beam rods
Compression height is 1.175
Deck height is 9.5"
Clevite 77 bearings
New freeze plugs
ARP studs
All of the above has been 'qualified' and assembled
Block,crank,heads all been magnifluxed with no reported problems
Stage II buick aluminum heads ported/polished set up for solid roller
2.08 titanium intakes/1.60 stainless steel exhaust valves
T&D roller rockers
Stage II intake w/doghouse and 90mm TB and Ford TPS sensor fuel rails
83lb Sieman injectors
Duttweiler oil pump
ATR stainless headers (like new) 4 bolt
Multi wire O2 sensor
ART billet waste gate
Billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator
ESP coil pack
Tall Buick valve covers with 'bungs' installed
JW flywheel (like new)
BHJ balancer
Specially built dual scroll turbo 4" inlet/3.5" outlet (size of a PT 76/78)
All stainless steel lines on engine will be included as well as the 4" chrome mass air pipe
Altenator, brackets, belt
AC/delete pulley
Crank trigger

Again to complete the build of this engine you will need a cam and solid lifters, I have cleaned the steel braided lines, but for proper assurance they should be cleaned again before they are used. The turbo should be sent out to john Craig to go thru it(rule of thumb during a build up).
I have invested $6000 in just machine shop/parts cost to get the engine this far, but due to unforseen work circumstances/cash flow I am forced into needing to sell this engine asap.
I have a few pics I can post now, but will take pictures of the engine and components a day or 2 after Christmas when the shop opens back up to send via e-mail.
Asking price for this set up is $10,000.
Anyone who knows stage II stuff knows this is a true bargain campared to trying to build one ground up yourself.
I will answer any questions you have asap or if you have particular pictures you want just post and I'll make sure all is covered.
Thank you for your time in reading this, any help or bumps will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• lastscan.jpg
    lastscan.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 577
  • IMG_0112_1.jpg
    IMG_0112_1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_0113_1.jpg
    IMG_0113_1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 563
I have the car this engine was intended for, a deal can be made for the combo, looking for a fast sale on all. Ad for the car in cars for sale section is titled '87 G/N backhalf roller. I can e-mail more pics so you can get a better/larger view.

Short block has been sold, I have alot of other good stage II stuff I will clean up and post this week.