4.1 l h/a

Ok so where would that put my car when it's running Keith?

i make no allegations about my hot air being 3rd, 4th, or 20th fastest...as i have no timeslips to back it up. i would say your setup with alky should be faster...with the right tune. (4.1 vs 3.8) my E85 setup hasn't been fully dialed in yet, like you, i have other issues that need attention first. I hope since we live so close, that we can dive into tuning on both our setups together sometime. Back on topic now. ;)

You really want to know why no logs yet? I feel like an idiot. The lv8 isn't changing, the computer is looking for a map, eventhough I said digi dash. It has a code for IAT that I asked not to have on it, but in the ordering persons defense, the chips I ordered changed about 10 times before the order. No matter what I tweak, there is no dialing in, and for some ungodly reason even after about 20 checks of my trans I have no OD/4th or whatever you want to call it, eventhough TC is a l/u unit. Idk this thing is all funky.

You really want to know why no logs yet? I feel like an idiot. The lv8 isn't changing, the computer is looking for a map, eventhough I said digi dash. It has a code for IAT that I asked not to have on it, but in the ordering persons defense, the chips I ordered changed about 10 times before the order. No matter what I tweak, there is no dialing in, and for some ungodly reason even after about 20 checks of my trans I have no OD/4th or whatever you want to call it, eventhough TC is a l/u unit. Idk this thing is all funky.

The powerlogger will need the wideband o2 sensor hooked up to the powerlogger block along with the three bar MAP sensor wire. The MAP wire can either come from the Razor kit install or from behind the glove box. I can tell you where it is if you can't find it. The chip needs to be burned for the modifications you have made to your car. The trans issue is probably the TV cable adjustment. This takes around a minute to adjust and set. Simply drive for its effect on shifting. The instructions on here and on GNTTYPE are vague and can be confusing since the describe the 87 setup. The Hot Air is the same except the adjustment is side to side rather than foreward and back. Let me know if you need help here and will send you a PM. Keep us posted. Brad

It's burned for my mods and the wideband is connected, like I say don't know why it needs a map, car didnt come with one and chip is street not alky. Adjusted tv cable 3 times and then took it to a performance trans shop, they set it and couldn't explain it either.

It's burned for my mods and the wideband is connected, like I say don't know why it needs a map, car didnt come with one and chip is street not alky. Adjusted tv cable 3 times and then took it to a performance trans shop, they set it and couldn't explain it either.

I will look into the MAP question this afternoon. Try this with the TV cable.
Press the D button and hold-Pull the plastic adjustment housing all the way toward the drivers side fender. Then pull the plastic housing back towrds the passemger side 5mm. Release D button. Test and verify shifting. If this works then the final check is in order. Remove the air pipe from the throttle body and have someone push the gas pedal to the floor. Make sure the butterfly valve opens fully. Brad

Attachments

• IMG_0136.jpg
    IMG_0136.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 112
It's burned for my mods and the wideband is connected, like I say don't know why it needs a map, car didnt come with one and chip is street not alky. . . . . .
Map is not really needed.
However; If you run the PAC system, or boost levels >15 PSI AND want to accurately record boost levels on PL, a 3 bar MAP is needed.