4.1 block

mikemcvaney

Picked up a 4.1 today still need to drop off at machinist to check block no money down not a bad deal.

I recently picked up two of the 484's and one of the 291 castings. Plan to keep the 291 for a future build

I'm looking for a 4.1 with a standard bore. A 484 block would be fine with me. Want to sell one Ken?

I'm in Miami, Fl. Too far to go. UPS can ship a bare block as frieght, but bolting it to a pallot, shrink wrapping, and getting it there can be a pain. Thanks anyway.

I'm in Miami, Fl. Too far to go. UPS can ship a bare block as frieght, but bolting it to a pallot, shrink wrapping, and getting it there can be a pain. Thanks anyway.

I just had a 4.1 block shipped to me via Fedex Ground. It was wrapped with cardboard and secured with shrink wrap.

Since it was well under the 150# limit for Ground delivery, shipping cost was not very expensive. :)

Have you considered using Greyhound? I know they'll do shipping as well and it's usually cheaper than the normal lines.:)

Have you considered using Greyhound? I know they'll do shipping as well and it's usually cheaper than the normal lines.:)
I use greyhound all the time you can send a complete quarter panel with inner and outerwhelhouses across the country for under 150 thats cheap

The turbo crank and bare block should be worth that and likely more. And let's not forget about the 4-barrel intake, heads, rods, and pan. Surely these items would fetch some $$$ also