4.1 Block

BARTGN

Purchased from Super 6 on board, car stolen before build. Block came from Cad.

49-blues tells me by PM that block probably has cracks cause he had one that was cracked. GEEZ sombody just buy this block, i,m tired of ? I have heard on this forum time after time. There must be members who have nothing else to do but criticise others parts.The block is bare... no freeze plugs has been sonic tested. PM Super6. It was purchased from him. Do some research.

the block was cleaned and checked at K&P Machine in Augusta Georgia...i'll stand behind anything they do....$250 is too cheap....$350 would be better...Bob

$350.shipped? what did the sonic check show? questions come when you re selling something. i never said your block "PROBABLY" has cracks-i was just making sure it doesnt. have a nice day!

$350.shipped? what did the sonic check show? questions come when you re selling something. i never said your block "PROBABLY" has cracks-i was just making sure it doesnt. have a nice day!

if it was mine i would get $350 and you come get it...i can't remember the specifics but if K&P said it's good it's good..period

Ron, i would buy it back from you but i am thinking of going V-8 turbo so i will be selling all my 6 stuff....how did your car get stole?

If it was yours and you would be asking $350. for it-you would still have it because i sure as hell wouldnt be coming for it.

Rare

I would ask $350 as well 4.1s are becoming harder and harder to find...cos they dont make them anymore!

If it was yours and you would be asking $350. for it-you would still have it because i sure as hell wouldnt be coming for it.

you the only one wanting this block? looks like to me Ron has others interested......it would sell either way...291 blocks are getting hard to find...Bob