3rd brake light socket

Look at this asshole!! Telling me to email myself for the parts I’m looking for. Everyone please be careful on here. Reported him.

Attachments

• IMG_9180.jpeg
    IMG_9180.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
Look at this asshole!! Telling me to email myself for the parts I’m looking for. Everyone please be careful on here. Reported him.
You have to be vigilant on here. Not to rub salt in your wounds but these types of scams have been going on here for a good while.

Beware of “New Members” with sketchy screen names, 0-a few posts, or people telling you to email their “friend” who has the parts.

Also don’t use PayPal F&F unless you KNOW & TRUST the seller. Hopefully you have recourse to get your money back.

You have to be vigilant on here. Not to rub salt in your wounds but these types of scams have been going on here for a good while.

Beware of “New Members” with sketchy screen names, 0-a few posts, or people telling you to email their “friend” who has the parts.

Also don’t use PayPal F&F unless you KNOW & TRUST the seller. Hopefully you have recourse to get your money back.
Oh I totally agree with you, this was my fiault for not thinking there would be scammers on here. Definitely learned my lesson