3bar, scanmaster, 60#er's, TT chips, intake, ECU

karolko

All of these parts are in perect working order. The reason they are all for sale is becasue i have upgraded to XFI and these are now useless

1) 3 bar map sensor $50 shipped
2) Scanmaster Ver.2.0 $150 shipped
3) 60# injectors $225 Shipped
4) TT 60# chip, $40 shipped
5) TT c16 chip, $40 shipped
6) stock intake with plenum (bored over to 62mm) with fuel rail, radiator neck, but no sensors, and a 62mm throttle body $225 +shipping
7) Factory computer: missing original chip, but worked fine with the TT chips $60+shipping

Thanks guys

Intake

Very interested,how old is the t/b? I live in Berwyn,IL. 60402 any idea what
shipping would be? Thanks,Forrest

I'll take that scanmaster. Tell me where to send the paypal and you'll have it right away.

Thanks!

All of these parts are in perect working order. The reason they are all for sale is becasue i have upgraded to XFI and these are now useless

1) 3 bar map sensor $50 shipped
2) Scanmaster Ver.2.0 $150 shipped
3) 60# injectors $225 Shipped
4) TT 60# chip, $40 shipped
5) TT c16 chip, $40 shipped
6) stock intake with plenum (bored over to 62mm) with fuel rail, radiator neck, but no sensors, and a 62mm throttle body $225 +shipping
7) Factory computer: missing original chip, but worked fine with the TT chips $60+shipping

Thanks guys

stock intake with plenum (bored over to 62mm) with fuel rail, radiator neck, but no sensors, and a 62mm throttle body $225 +shipping

ill take the intake whats shipping to 15025 ? Thanks shawn

The throttle body is not very old at all. it worked perfectly fine for me. It does not include the TPS and IAC sensors, (i swapped them over to my new 70mm)

sned me your emails and i will send off some photos of the intake.