37,000 Mile Parts

m233roller

Banned
TpmimpIIE-Gi2BdGCiXHjCjqnwlj5hitBK7mwhd2r5DV5vc28DSffWkt6x5nUJdJhmvCcyQQO9DO=w1378-h775-no

Pv5oL1PoTpS3NuS12FufxuNr2n0tF9yEQaLA7e-WCowEkSm_3gIRAK1Ey7RXjlbG5TkFGYCJrKwb=w1378-h775-no

OK, I'm going to sell the complete engine and all parts related to it. The alt,
tensioner and maf sensor have already sold. This is a bone stock 87-GN with 37,000 original miles on it. It's the same game first to pay gets the part or parts.

PS. You can see in the pic. that this is a clean low mile car so don't ask for pics, I guarantee all parts are good and in excellent shape.
Thanks Mike

Interested in the drivers side inner fender and ps reservoir bracket n bolts. Shoot me a price with shipping to 76180 if available.

Not selling any body parts. The Power steering reservoir with bracket & bolts is $75 and $13 mailing.
Thanks Mike

Last edited:
I just needed the bracket n bolts that holds the reservoir on the inner fender. Come to think of it I need the cruise vacuum ball and the pvc/map metal vacuum lines also. My 87 TR has a sport coupe inner fender and vacuum pump setup for the vacuum brakes/alcohol pump. The fender itself only has one of the bosses so the owner at the time cut the reservoir bracket in half. Crazy shit people do to these cars!

How much for the long block complete minus whatever has been sold already?

I am interested in the long block if your sale pending doesn't work out. Where are you located?