36mm F Body swaybar & bushings FS

Monte_ExpreSS

Have a 36mm F body front swaybar with the bushings for sale. This is a direct bolt on for all G Body cars that helps the car handle better, & saves weight (approx 6-7 lbs) due to the bar being hollow.
This bar is in good shape & still has the factory paint on it, along with a little dirt :)
Bushings will be included in the sale.
$75obo + shipping. I accept paypal

hello; Sorry I don't want to buy your SB but could you post a pic of the bushing and bracket separated.
thanks
IBBY

hello; Sorry I havn't been to this site lately. Yes that is what I wanted to see and it looks like that braket is not a stock bracket for a TB. People here say that a stock TB bracket works with the propper bushing for that SB but I don't think it does. I know nothing of a Monty but it might be stock for it.
thanks
IBBY

That is the F body bracket which will not fit a G body car. Many people have used the F body bushing in the G body bracket though.
Pretty sure the Monte SS & the GN use the same size, 32mm from bar stock & both use the same bracket.

hello; I'm going to have to get a F body bushing and see what happens. I got the larger SB and got the bushing everyone sells for the SB plus a brand new set of stock G body brackets and no way it's going to work.
thanks for posting the pic
IBBY

hello; Thanks for the advise. I'll probably give them a shot.
IBBY

Have a 36mm F body front swaybar with the bushings for sale. This is a direct bolt on for all G Body cars that helps the car handle better, & saves weight (approx 6-7 lbs) due to the bar being hollow.
This bar is in good shape & still has the factory paint on it, along with a little dirt :)

This bar is in good shape & still has the factory paint on it, along with a little dirt :) Hi I know this is a very old post , do you know what car the hollow sway has to come off to fit an 87 GN thanks