34 hollow sway bar,frame braces

LSJM1

1 34mm hollow front sway bar,bar only no bushings or links cleaned and painted satin black 10 lbs lighter than stock and a little bigger in diameter
$50 plus shipping
I have a couple of the "grand prix" frame braces that go straight across will not fit with a front mount,cleaned and painted black satin $35 plus shipping
I also have a couple sets of the f-41 cross braces that all t-top regals should
put on to help eliminate squeeks and rattles and generally make the front end feel more solid overall-not a bad thing to add to hardtop cars either $30 plus shipping -cleaned and painted black satin too

do you have pics of the braces..... I have some braces already..(behind rear seat, cross pattern IFO radiator, from fender to rad support, and from A frame to front rails...) are yours something different?????

Thanks...
John

The brace that goes across in back of the rad support that completes the triangle I call a grand prix bar because I've never seen them on anything but a grand prix I'll take $55 shiped for all 3

Attachments

• misc pics.jpg
    misc pics.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 532
1 34mm hollow front sway bar,bar only no bushings or links cleaned and painted satin black 10 lbs lighter than stock and a little bigger in diameter
$50 plus shipping
I have a couple of the "grand prix" frame braces that go straight across will not fit with a front mount,cleaned and painted black satin $35 plus shipping
I also have a couple sets of the f-41 cross braces that all t-top regals should
put on to help eliminate squeeks and rattles and generally make the front end feel more solid overall-not a bad thing to add to hardtop cars either $30 plus shipping -cleaned and painted black satin too

Do you still have any of this stuff? P.M. Me if so.

F-41 cross braces are the angled ones in the pic that bolt on under the engine crossmember the grand prix bar runs in back of the rad support and mounts on the same bolts as the f-41 bars on the frame horns creating the triangle of strength. I have 1 34mm hollow bar and 1 set of all 3 of these bars and I'll throw in some energy suspension end links for $120 shipped.{bolts included} thanks

The 3 bars are sold I have 1 34mm sway bar left and some energy suspension end links for $65 shipped,thanks

The 3 bars are sold I have 1 34mm sway bar left and some energy suspension end links for $65 shipped,thanks

Still available??
If it is the sway bar, with both side's complete energy susp. end links, for $65 shipped, I will take them. Really need everything to mount in the car if you have.
Please send a picture of exactly what you have to Turbogta@aol.com. Let me know if you also have Pay-pal.
Mike