300z Turbo

T

Turbo Dan Man

I was out wit my freinds to night just crusing around ... i was in the 300z turbo wit my freind mike ..... not extremly fast but quick .... me and him were crusing and my freind chris has got a 92 maxima bottle fed and so he turned it on just incase we got any good races ... well we werent having any luck .. but we cam across a kawasaki 900 wit this guy and what apeared to be his g.f and we were liek why not .. knowing we were going to lose but thought it would be fun well we all there catch a red light on a 4 lane road i think it is on okeechobee ... and my freind chris flips his switch and were off .. now i thought the 300z would be able to take him cause he only runs 14.9's wit the bottle and its a 70 shot ... but i guess not ... although mike just learned how to drive a stick and is not verry good at it so mabey wit the right driver it would be even .. but i would have guess the 300z to run low 14's but i guess i was wrong .... but it doesnt matter to me i was just happy hearing the turbo allnight :p .. and ways .. turbo ryan .. if you read this let me know if you want to go to tha car show tommorow i guess ill call ya.

Dan

Is that the same Okeechobee Blvd. that runs through West palm? I was there in Feb. and saw a few street races take place.

Yea .... theres always races going down there .. speaking of that .. we had another race just lastnight .... its like the hang out downtown were city place is .. and i saw this really nice mustang billet additon ... the one wit the really nice wheels .. my bor loves them wheels .. ima buy hims a pair for his S-10 when i win the loto :) hah ... anyway as me and my freinds were leaving .. i was in my freind chris maxima wich has .. as we would say NAS :rolleyes: and isnt that fast and my freind mike and dan was in dans 89 mustang we saw the billet addtion leaving so we decided that we watch him kick are a$$ but my freind Chris was like i think i can keep up wit him wit my NAS:rolleyes: i was lke ok ... so were making a turn were behind someone Dan and mike are in the right turn lane turning left in front and the billet is behind them .. so the light turns green the person in front of us makes a u turn and as dan is getting on it the billet cuts into are lane and gets a lil side ways as he makes the turn .. crhis gets on it front tires spinning and were going but were not making any ground up cause his car is SLOW haha ... but anways ... the billet was pulling both cars ... but we saw a cop up in front of us and slamed on the breaks ... the cop new what was haping cause he got in the turn lane at the next light so we all just rolled past him and was able to get a red light .. but dan comes up and yells the cop is following us so we we all just turned so the cop wouldbt follow us and went down a side street ... but anways we went to a gas staion to get something to drink and saw the same kid so we started talking to him .. he said his car runs 14s stock .. is that accurate ? i dont know that much about the Billet addionts besides they look nice. ...... but anways as i was saying there is alot of street racing down that road .. but cops are getting bad ... oh yea by the way i saw a gn leaving the car garage there of okeechobee for city place .. was it anyone on here >??? im not sure waht time it was but ima guess it was about 8 or so mabey.