300 mile turbo trans for sale:

$38k or $38.5. A hardtop leather sold for only $19k...

Jason

I did not see the hardtop car, what was the condition of it? Ive had a few pms and emails on why it sold so low....???? When i posted these links, i did not see a hardtop car surface.

Mother fr i wished i knew more about it.

BW

I did not see the hardtop car, what was the condition of it? Ive had a few pms and emails on why it sold so low....???? When i posted these links, i did not see a hardtop car surface.

Mother fr i wished i knew more about it.

BW

I was walking in the room when it was on stage. Didn't get to hear the commentary. The paint looked perfect on TV :)confused:) and it looked to be a 10/10...obviously not the case though. O and no cracked spoiler. Otherwise, who knows..

Jason

re:low mileage trans ams

I have a 385 mile 1989 TT/A #1185 (has been in the registry for 10 years) I will be posting for sale in the spring. I will be asking 45 grand and wont take a penny less. So for those of you looking for that low mileage beauty. It comes with full documentation, owners kit, case of original oil filters, t-top shades still in the box, locking lug nuts, radio fuse still in the package hanging from the rear view mirror etc.....I believe there are more potential buyers on the buick message board than at any auction. And there are no listing fees and no commissions. I also have a bunch of memorabilia available to the buyer at a little extra cost. Poplin jacket, sweater, pit pass, cooler, pictures of the tt/a at indy with negatives, Turbo trans am transformer, revell and amt models.....Dont inquire until posted in the spring please....Thanks.....Dave

I have a 385 mile 1989 TT/A #1185 (has been in the registry for 10 years) I will be posting for sale in the spring. I will be asking 45 grand and wont take a penny less. So for those of you looking for that low mileage beauty. It comes with full documentation, owners kit, case of original oil filters, t-top shades still in the box, locking lug nuts, radio fuse still in the package hanging from the rear view mirror etc.....I believe there are more potential buyers on the buick message board than at any auction. And there are no listing fees and no commissions. I also have a bunch of memorabilia available to the buyer at a little extra cost. Poplin jacket, sweater, pit pass, cooler, pictures of the tt/a at indy with negatives, Turbo trans am transformer, revell and amt models.....Dont inquire until posted in the spring please....Thanks.....Dave

Dave is the build number confirmed by PHS (or someone else)?

If your asking $7k more than someone that went through an auction, I doubt you will get that. You have to adjust your price to be fair ... your not paying ANY fees to sell, and your price should show that. BEST OF LUCK ---

re:pHS documentation

It is PHS documented. See attached picture.
And i dont have to adjust anything pricewise.
I already turned down $41,000 i am holding out for the $45,000 or i will keep it for another 11 years........Dave

Attachments

• phs doc.jpg
    phs doc.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 215