300 mile turbo trans for sale:

should be a interesting auction...can't wait to see what it brings.

There is a guy around me that has a big car collection that includes one of each all original never titled TTA and a GNX. He purchased both new and keeps them in a climate controlled building. Also has a bunch of other collectible cars...old Pontiac race car, Corvettes, Studabaker, etc. Said he was going to try the TTA on Mecum or Barret Jackson at some point hoping for big dollars. Older guy...don't think he has ever been on any of the TB web sites...didn't seemed to interested when I told him about them :confused:

Scott

I also posted 3 GNX's that will be going off in that same auction.

One has 358 miles on it. Just head over to the GNX section to find the new posts.

It should be interesting, there is a mecum auction coming here in KC in march, thought about putting my 9K tta up to see what it would bring.

Probably not what i want for it.

BW

I also posted 3 GNX's that will be going off in that same auction.

One has 358 miles on it. Just head over to the GNX section to find the new posts.

It should be interesting, there is a mecum auction coming here in KC in march, thought about putting my 9K tta up to see what it would bring.

Probably not what i want for it.

BW

I would like to see that TTA, I will be staying out by the airport this week in KC:cool: Tanners maybe and watch a bowl game?

Yeah, let me know. My work schedule is lite 8-4pm

Just went to tanners saturday... mmm mmm

BW

Maybe this is something that I just dont get about these types of cars but a car that has 300 miles on it over 20 years, it cant be in solid running condition I mean it never even got broken in. Obviously nobody is going to drive it. I'm not sure how a car that cannot be driven has such high value, its just going to sit in a garage somewhere. To me a car with say 10-20k in solid mechanical condition is worth more than one where the engine probably hasnt been started in 10 years.

I mean if your going to buy something and not drive it why not just get a die cast? Its a whole lot cheaper and takes up less space. Its bad enough that everyone at car shows asks why you swapped a grand national engine in it. Nobody even knows they exist it seems. Probably because everyone treats them like a die cast car and they never see the light of day.

Maybe this is something that I just dont get about these types of cars but a car that has 300 miles on it over 20 years, it cant be in solid running condition I mean it never even got broken in. Obviously nobody is going to drive it. I'm not sure how a car that cannot be driven has such high value, its just going to sit in a garage somewhere. To me a car with say 10-20k in solid mechanical condition is worth more than one where the engine probably hasnt been started in 10 years.

I mean if your going to buy something and not drive it why not just get a die cast? Its a whole lot cheaper and takes up less space. Its bad enough that everyone at car shows asks why you swapped a grand national engine in it. Nobody even knows they exist it seems. Probably because everyone treats them like a die cast car and they never see the light of day.

Your right, you dont get it :) Probably never will.

When will you ever see a 125 mile one, or a 9 mile one when they are 30 years old????? They will be held on by those folks who do get it... because someone else will always admire what they have. Apparently you are one of the only who does not enjoy a treasure of the sort.

Might as well sell your tta and find a 200K one, im sure there are plenty of them out there. Then maybe you can play with one of your diecast cars and pretend what it would be like to have a real low mileaged one!!!

At least everyone doesnt treat these cars as a regular car and daily drive them to the extent that all of them have over 150K by now.

Hell its just a car right:rolleyes:

I bought one out of Overland Park Ks that had 19,000 miles. I felt bad when it got dust on it, even though I am pretty sure the guy hit it pretty hard it was still damn nice.

I myself prefer low mile origionals, they are only that way once.

But someday I am going to get one I can beat on if I want to:biggrin:

6 inches of snow coming down right now:rolleyes:

I guess our date is going to be called off :eek:

BW

6 inches of snow coming down right now:rolleyes:

I guess our date is going to be called off :eek:

BW

HAHAHHA I made it to Hannibal Mo tonight, and it is snowing like a beotch:eek: "Might" make it to KC tomorrow night if the roads clear out.

Keep me posted:cool:

You driving to north carolina for 2010 nats?

It took 2 hours instead of 20 mins to drive 18 miles on the highway with no wrecks.

Side roads killed me, no 4x4 today:mad: f250:redface:

Anyway, dude, theres 8' high snow banks at my work in north kc, the snow has yet to melt for the last 30 days.

This sucks

BW

Ty, That TTA was babied for the 4 years that I had it. Wish I knew you were selling it I would have bought it back. I still miss it.

Ty, That TTA was babied for the 4 years that I had it. Wish I knew you were selling it I would have bought it back. I still miss it.

HEY! Good to hear from ya again, no disrespect meant there at all. When I saw all the go fast parts in your garage that day I "assumed" they had been on the car.

You know what ya get for assuming, I apologize.

Take care and I hope to make it to KCI airport tonight if the weather allows. maybe you can come out and buy me a pint or 30 lol