3 Steel mail caps and Stud set

galoush

HWY2HELL
For sale USED steel main out of my 3.8 turbo that Lost oil pressure and wiped out the bearing .... front and centers ....rear cast also included and ARP Stud set for main....... I have no other details they have not be to a machine shop etc retail is $275 new w/o rear cap .............$110 shipped in the 48

Attachments

• BUICK 003.jpg
    BUICK 003.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 271
  • BUICK 001.jpg
    BUICK 001.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 270
  • BUICK 002.jpg
    BUICK 002.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 269
For sale USED steel main out of my 3.8 turbo that Lost oil pressure and wiped out the bearing .... front and centers ....rear cast also included and ARP Stud set for main....... I have no other details they have not be to a machine shop etc retail is $275 new w/o rear cap .............$110 shipped in the 48

pm'd u

2nd inline

Well hell, you guys want them. I have a used set out on the bench. I'll do the same deal.

Who wants them?

These are Avail Still ...if you have a Problem paying with a Postal M.O please dont tell me your taking them $110 shipped which means your Prob paying $75-$80 for 3 steel caps and a stud set....... price it and get to me if your serious