3" stainless steel Terry Houston downpipe FS

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I have a stainless steel 3" Terry Houston downpipe that has been on the car for about 700 miles. No modifications have been made to it and there are no dents on the pipe. I am thinking of going with an external wastegate setup and my new turbo is coming, so I am thinking of selling this piece.

price is $375 + shipping with the stainless cutout pipe or $345 without the cutout.

I do not have pics of it, but if you all know what it is....if its a huge deal, I can get them, but it is just as described.

houston downpipe

:smile:I have an ATR 3 inch with ATR gate in great shape. Would you like to trade or work out a deal.. Just call 336 765 4553 Richard

I'll take it if it is nice as you say. What will shipping be to 99212 ?
Want the test pipe also. Thanks Mike

myvicebuick has first dibs on it, however I will not be looking for any trade. I should hear back by Wednesday about when my new downpipe will be ready. Once I have my new one, the THDP will be removed from the car and I can get it out.

Thanks in advance!

I will take the pipe and the cut out.Let me know when to send money.How long do you think it will take Thanks RW

sale pending to myvicebuick, you have a PM regarding transaction information.

thanks for the quick responses everyone, if something falls through I will keep everyone's place in line.