3’ Stainless Steel ATR Headers 3 Bolt Flange w/cross-over pipe

87GNT

This is the real deal. Comes with ATR accessories (clamps, seals) and installation instructions.
Asking $800.00

Attachments

• ATR Headers.jpg
    ATR Headers.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 283
Thats a good price for the best proven header for our cars. I cant believe no one has bought these yet. Bad time to be selling I guess. Why are you selling them?

Thats a good price for the best proven header for our cars. I cant believe no one has bought these yet. Bad time to be selling I guess. Why are you selling them?

Hello- So I purchased them about 8 months ago for $800.00 with the intent to install them on my 87 GN Project car. The issue is that I have not been able to do much to the car (financial reasons) and so the ATR headers have just been sitting in my garage.

Hello- So I purchased them about 8 months ago for $800.00 with the intent to install them on my 87 GN Project car. The issue is that I have not been able to do much to the car (financial reasons) and so the ATR headers have just been sitting in my garage.

I would keep them . The closest thing that even comes close will cost you a grand or better and they are not as good. Shove them under the bed and forget about them.

I have decided to post these on Ebay for its original price. These ATR headers have never been installed and are in immaculate condition.

I'll buy them for $600 if still available. I can pickup locally too so you don't even have to box them up.

I'll buy them for $600 if still available. I can pickup locally too so you don't even have to box them up.

I still have them but decided to post of Ebay for the original $800.00 which is a very fair price considering they have never been used and their is a member posting his used ATR headers for $1,400 dollars.