3" stainless DP set up for external wastegate

spooledmgbgt

As stated 3" stainless Dp set up for external gate. The piping to the WG is 1.75". The pipe itself is stainless but the flanges don't seem to be. It is new and has never been used. There is a small almost imperceptible ding on the outer elbow of the 3" pipe, it is so small I'm not sure if it would show up in a photo. I do not have the wastegate for this Dp. I was going to use it on my 66 MGB GT but I decided to put a Supra motor in it instead. I will try to get pictures of the DP up tomorrow. Pictures of the MG with the Supra motor are on youtube.com, search Supra MG. My email is spooledmgbgt@hotmail.com and my phone # is 520-245-4620 cell or 520-664-0639 home. I am looking to get $260 shipped in the lower 48. Thanks, Steve in Tucson, AZ.

I am interested pendings pics. Is it a DP made for the 86-87 turbo buicks that you were going to use in another chassis? What type of wastegate flanges - Deltagate? Racegate? Could I have pics to mikelaforest@comcast.net Thanks

Yes, it is made for the 86-87 Buicks, I was going to have to modify it to make it work, but it has not been modified. As far as the type of wastegate it uses, I'm not sure, maybe when you see pictures you'll be able to tell. It was made by a company named Meese or Meesie, I'm not sure how to spell it. I'll try to load pics in the next few minutes and send pics to those who requested them. If the pics don't come through let me know. In one picture I am pointing to the slight ding in the pipe.
Thanks, Steve.

I will take it

If its made by Mease and its stainless, I'll take it. No pictures needed. How do you want paid? I can PayPal.

Whoever is buying this downpipe, please contact me. I would like to buy it if you are looking to resell.

tspool did you get my emails?

tspool, I sent you my address to mail a cashiers check. I've also sent you my phone numbers. 520-245-4620 cell 520-664-0639 home. If you didn't get my emails please call. I'm located in Tucson, AZ. The sale pending IS to you. Steve

tspool, I sent you my address to mail a cashiers check. I've also sent you my phone numbers. 520-245-4620 cell 520-664-0639 home. If you didn't get my emails please call. I'm located in Tucson, AZ. The sale pending IS to you. Steve

No, I hadn't gotten any emails with your address or saying I was the buyer. I did get the one from thismorning and I just left a message on your cell. I definitely want it.

Thanks,
Mike LaForest