3 Sets Of Rims

affordablegn

Banned
I Have Three Sets Of Rims To Choose From:

1. 17" X 8" Centerline Rims 4.5" Bs (no Tires) $700.00
2. Stock Gn Rims With New Centercaps And Good Tires $650.00
3. Stock T Type Rims No Center Caps And No Tires $300.00

I Only Have Pictures Of The Centerlines Right Now.
Pm Me With Your Questions.

Attachments

• WHEELS1_resize.JPG
    WHEELS1_resize.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 434
  • WHEELS2_resize.JPG
    WHEELS2_resize.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 436
How are things J! Since you have everything besides the kitchen sink would you happen to have a line on a bare 109 block? I want to have one to send out and have girdled.

Rims

How are things J! Since you have everything besides the kitchen sink would you happen to have a line on a bare 109 block? I want to have one to send out and have girdled.
I sent you a PM.
what did they come off of
They came off my 1968 El Camino.

gn wheels

how are you, i'm interested in the gn wheels, do you still have them, if so are you considering trades, or perhaps you know someone that wants center lines with 80% new tires, 295 in the rear and 225 in front, with nitto in front and kellys in rear, thanks

Gn Rims

how are you, i'm interested in the gn wheels, do you still have them, if so are you considering trades, or perhaps you know someone that wants center lines with 80% new tires, 295 in the rear and 225 in front, with nitto in front and kellys in rear, thanks
The GN rims are still for sale. I really don't need any more rims to add to my collection. Your best bet is to post your rims up for sale in the parts for sale section. Make sure to post some pictures with your rims. Let me know if you get them sold or have the cash to spare.
Thanks,
Jason
AffordableGN

Got the GN rims today! Good condition and look really sharp! I can't wait to get them on the car. Thanks!