3 Precision (PTE) chips for 50# injectors

Esasky's85GN

RACE ME WITH WHAT?
Gents,

I have 3 PTE chips that are for 50# injectors. Here are the following parameters:

- 93 octane chip with or without nitrous. SOLD
w/o nitrous: 15 PSI 20° timing
w nitrous: 20 PSI 20° timing

- 100 octane street chip
20 PSI 24° timing

- 110 octane race chip
20++ PSI 26° timing

Looking to get $25.00 for each or will sell all 3 for $60.00.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks!

Chris

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1381358115292.jpg
    1381358115292.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 44
  • 1381358127285.jpg
    1381358127285.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 1381358147679.jpg
    1381358147679.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 44
new to this whole realm, but these work with any injector and any intercooler/turbo setup?

Hoover,

As long as you have the correct injector to what the chips are burned to (50 lb injectors). you can run these. With them being larger than stock injectors (28lbs), it opens the door for upgrades.

With you being new to these cars, IMO, the 1st thing you want to do is make sure the car is running as it should. Tuning and data logging is the #1 thing you want to do with these cars. I am sure many of the fine folks here on this board will agree.

Always look at your data and tune for every mod you decide to do. Running a big turbo wont make your car go faster unless you have the supporting engine mods. Many guys here have been in low 12s or even high 11s with a stock turbo. Its all about the tuning and letting that engine breathe.

My general rule of thumb is to either match the turbo HP specs with the injector HP specs or run richer. Too much air and not enough fuel.. especially when under boost = KABOOM!

Sorry if this was a long winded answer. :)

Chris

Ok, I dont have any chips at all. Its a stock turbo car with GN1 Champion heads with poston headers 50lb injectors and powerstroke intercooler mild cam. I dont have a baseline im trying to get a chip that would suffice till I can get her tuned. Again any help would be much much appreciated.

These chips would definitely work with your setup, no problem. I used them to tune and ran them in my car for years.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I"m just trying to sell some parts to get the funds for my moneypit. I'm interested in the chips ill let you know asap

CHRIS, I'LL TALK TO A GUY MY BOY WORKS WITH WHO HAS A 85 GN(BARNDOG), YOU PROBABLY KNOW HIM,HE WORKS AT FLYNNS, SANNERS DID HIS CAR A FEW YEARS AGO(DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB) ANYWAYS HE MAY PURCHASE ONE OF YOUR CHIPS,,