3" muffs, 3" dual exh, atr rear bar,stock intercooler

nonosv6

2 3" center in/out ultra flow welded muffs(not stainless) new in boxs $100

stock intercooler fan $45

3" kibans downpipe with 3" dual exhaust w/flowmasters chrome tips in decent shape $200 obo

stock intercooler w/shroud in decent shape $250 obo

atr rear swaybar w/hardware $175

some more parts i found i dont need...........joel

its real big and its black....haha. .. ill go measure it and grab some pics give me a few mins.....joel

i dont have my camera with me.... but the bar is 1 3/8" thick...its freakin massive...i wouldnt be selling it but the car i just bought has a wolfe rear suspenion in it....

hello people; Hijack. Nono could you elaborate on the wolfe suspension.
thanks
IBBY
I see your another Mass Hole. I'd like to see this suspension of yours.

i dont have my camera with me.... but the bar is 1 3/8" thick...its freakin massive...i wouldnt be selling it but the car i just bought has a wolfe rear suspenion in it....

get pictures and you'll have a sale (if its in good shape)

hello people; Hijack. Nono could you elaborate on the wolfe suspension.
thanks
IBBY
I see your another Mass Hole. I'd like to see this suspension of yours.

Once I get the car home ill take some pics of the wolfe setup.... If ya go to wolferacecraft.com I think that's the web site,they have pics there....joel

hello people; I went quickly to there site and it looks to me all race oriented stuff. But I like to see some pics of it after the install.
thanks
IBBY

heres a couple of pics....the dial caliper is actually reading 1.70ish"
IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

ok...dont know how to convert that...lol, i failed math in college..:)
but if you say its a 1 3/8...then it must be...as long as its a REAL ATR.
i guess you will let me know if the deal falls through or not.
thanks

Question about exhaust

The 3" downpipe and system. Is it complete? Meaning nothing else required for install? Do you have this with Cat or no Cat? Please advise. Thanks

no cat other wise complete.....its on the car still....have a few people interested in this , but the trouble is its welded and i'd have to cut it off not really a problem just use band clamp to put it back together....but shipping this would really be a pain and exspensive, so i really would prefer pickup or could meet somewhere like cottons for anyone interested.....joel