3 inch down pipe

Ernie GN

Just floor it
wanted 3 inch down pipe with internal wastegate.
Needs to clear a 66 mm exhaust wheel

Stock style 4 bolt

I have a stock 4-bolt 3" TH style internal wastegate downpipe that I just took off my car weekend before last. It was working great when I removed it. It should work with a 66mm turbine wheel equipped turbo no problem. Flapper valve swings freely and it does have a larger than stock puck. It was controlling 25psi with my current setup. Only reason for changing was I upgraded to an external wastegated 3" downpipe. I only snapped one quick pic during the swap, but I can take more if you'd like?

How does $350 shipped with the dump pipe, or $300 shipped without the dump pipe sound?

Let me know and I can snap a few more pics if you'd like.

-Patrick-

Attachments

• IMG_20180106_171848736.jpg
    IMG_20180106_171848736.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
I have a stock 4-bolt 3" TH style internal wastegate downpipe that I just took off my car weekend before last. It was working great when I removed it. It should work with a 66mm turbine wheel equipped turbo no problem. Flapper valve swings freely and it does have a larger than stock puck. It was controlling 25psi with my current setup. Only reason for changing was I upgraded to an external wastegated 3" downpipe. I only snapped one quick pic during the swap, but I can take more if you'd like?

How does $350 shipped with the dump pipe, or $300 shipped without the dump pipe sound?

Let me know and I can snap a few more pics if you'd like.

-Patrick-
I'll send a pm

Thanks Ernie, I will be in touch with tracking info asap.

-Patrick-