3 inch chrome up pipe- painted inside, from Big mouth cold air kit

ANDYS87

I'm looking for the 3 inch up pipe that used to be sold with the Big Mouth cold air kit. It was chromed, and the inside of the pipe was painted with black POR 15. Mark does not sell these anymore- just checked. Maybe someone has one? Thanks

Are you looking for the up pipe that will connect to the throttle body or are you talking about the pipe that connects to the air filter and then to the mad?

If you are interested, I have a 3 inch Chrome up pipe that I am trying to sell for 70$ shipped. I will be very honest with you the chrome is perfect, but underneath the pipe there is a little scratch when it gets close to the throttle body and the pipe has a very little dent. I took 2 pictures to show , one has my finger close to the dent which really doesn't show on the car and the other is the scratch. But I promise you that both problems don't show when the pipe is on the car. I use my car for car shows and the pipe looks great in the engine compartment. You could look at my avatar picture so you could have an idea. But like I said, trust me, this up pipe looks great, I am just trying to be very honest , so when you get it there is no surprises. This pipe on the car, you really don't notice anything, the scratch is underneath close to the throttle body, you really don't see it. Just to get the pipe chromed cost me 125$. Anyways let me know if you are interested.
Marco image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

If you are interested, I have a 3 inch Chrome up pipe that I am trying to sell for 70$ shipped. I will be very honest with you the chrome is perfect, but underneath the pipe there is a little scratch when it gets close to the throttle body and the pipe has a very little dent. I took 2 pictures to show , one has my finger close to the dent which really doesn't show on the car and the other is the scratch. But I promise you that both problems don't show when the pipe is on the car. I use my car for car shows and the pipe looks great in the engine compartment. You could look at my avatar picture so you could have an idea. But like I said, trust me, this up pipe looks great, I am just trying to be very honest , so when you get it there is no surprises. This pipe on the car, you really don't notice anything, the scratch is underneath close to the throttle body, you really don't see it. Just to get the pipe chromed cost me 125$. Anyways let me know if you are interested.
MarcoView attachment 272376View attachment 272377View attachment 272378

Marco,

Where is this up pipe from? What vendor/company?