3 GNX's in Autotrader

Anyone notice the crazy asking prices for the regular GNs in the search?

Yeah, I've noticed that on both Autotrader and Cars.com. I'm wondering if the prices on ebay are more accurate or if they fall somewhere in between .... :confused:

Also noticed that there are a lot of GN's goiong unsold on ebay because of reserves not being met. Does this mean they are overpriced or that there is just not that big of a demand yet? I feel certain that these cars are the next BIG collectibles......just haven't quite gotten there yet.

i just think that everybody who owns one thinks its gonna be the next big collectible. its just a GN really i dont think that they are worth 40k cmon its just the seller trying to find somebody stupid enough to pay that much and make some $. YEah they are kinda rare but nothing that special not like a GNX.

More Barrett Jackson insanity, yeah these cars are rare very desirably, but these da@n actions are ruining the car hobby. Yeah, it is nice to own a desirable car but these prices over the last few years make it impossible to own another unless you are Bill Gates. :mad:

what about those of us with 1 of 2000 built in 1984 think they will ever be as pricey as the 86-87
and mine has t-tops so it is 1 of 500 built in 84
Just some wishful thinking

Its all about supply and demand. Remember its only worth what someone is willing to pay it. these cars are valuable and will someday be worth the same as the 70s muscle cars if not more. Its taken some time now like almost 20-30 for those cars to reach where they are at. Just sit back and watch for the fireworks. Remember like the ad goes.....Dont crush them....Restore them....as time goes by these cars will become more rare by the minute....just my two cents