3" Ext DP w/Turbonetics Racegate

87WE4BOOSTED

I NEED MORE BOOST!!
I don't know who made the pipe and I know it's not SS. When I bought the pipe the racegate would not fit with the gaskets installed so we cut and re-welded. I know it's not pretty :redface: but it works no leaks:) The racegate looks to be fairly new and it comes with all the springs. I had it on my car now for 6 months.(Hardly Driven) The only reason I'm selling because I went with a SS TA 3" DP. I'm asking $350 plus shipping. I will have it out of the car this weekend (Weather Premits) and can snap a few more pics.

Turbo Cover $25 Fits perfect!

Attachments

• DP1.jpg
    DP1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 429
  • DP2.jpg
    DP2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 425
  • DP3.jpg
    DP3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 429
I'll wait until you get it out. I'm more interested in the pipe with out the gate though.

Turbo Cover

Jack44130 was first in line. If he does not want it 6Whistler was next and so on. Please note I'm taking money order only and Shield + Shipping = $40.

Thanks,

Steve

Dp

I'll wait until you get it out. I'm more interested in the pipe with out the gate though.

It looks like the weather is going to be good so I will have some more pics. I will sell the DP less Racegate for 150 + shipping. If you want both I'm sure we can work a deal. I'm open to offers. If I don't sell it will just sit.

Thanks,

Just interested in the pipe. It has to be reconfigured for what I want to do so the waste gate wouldn't work for me.

More Pics

More pics with it out the car.

Attachments

• DP4.jpg
    DP4.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 289
  • DP5.jpg
    DP5.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 289
Not exactly what I was looking for but I could do $150 shipped for the pipe by itself. You could even cut it in half for shipping if you want. Don't want the extra parts, just the pipe.

I can definitely feel that... What brand is it, where did you get it from and how do you like it? I want to make sure i get a good one.